What is SEO?
SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization. We define SEO as the art and the science of optimizing your website through on & off page strategies to get your website found in the search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
SEO, search engine optimization, is a career in itself. People all over the world have dedicated their lives to helping clients, students, and even themselves get found in the search engines.
Why do I mention this? Because I encounter business owners and people every week that think that SEO is a one time, set it and forget it type of service and or industry. This is very far from the truth. This is a fight day in and day out for keyword success.
Here are some of the most popular search engine optimization strategies.
Top 10 SEO Strategies:
- Optimizing Title Tags
- Optimizing Image File Names and Size
- Create Long Form Content
- Add Keyword Phrases and Alternatives
- Create Unique Meta Descriptions
- Speed Up Website
- Get Backlinks From Authority Websites
- Add Multimedia Like Videos
- Add Voice Search FAQ Sections
- Always Check The User Experience